1st International Ayush conclave of Kerala Februray 15th to 19th 2019 at Kanakakkunnu, Trivandrum, Kerala, India

Accommodation

Accommodation for Student Delegate

Dormitory and Room accommodation available

  • Ranging from Rs.200 - Rs.500 per person per day.
  • Kindly Book your accommodation before 10 th Feb 2019.
  • Rs.500/- to be paid at the time of booking per person ( online transfer) and remaining at check in
  • All the guest should produce a valid government id proof except PAN card.
  • For bulk booking please contact over phone before paying advance

Account Particulars

Account No.        : 6617687091

Bank                    : Indian Bank, Thiruvanananthapuram Branch

IFSC Code            : IDIB000T056

 

For Booking Contact:

Dr.Varun.C.S                                      +91 - 7293030549

Joint Convenor                                   +91 - 9447598082 

Dr Deepak.A.S                                   +91 - 9447360867

Email :       iackaccommodation@gmail.com

OYO’s SPECIAL ACCOMODATION PACKAGE  FOR  DELEGATES

Details

  • Single room @ Rs.999/-
  • Double occupancy room @ Rs.1300/-
  • Triple occupancy room @ Rs.1800/-
  • Advance 25% at the time of booking and remaining 75% during check in.
  • Double occupancy will be provided on sharing basis.  (Rs.650 per head, will be allotted by oyo officials)
  • Upon request triple occupancy shall be provided (extra mattress will be provided)
  • All the guest should produce a valid government id proof other than PAN card.

For Booking Contact:​​
Mr.Thomas.R.Jacob
thomas.jacob@oyorooms.com
9746226019

Mr.Hrishikesh
8075653353